Task 1 This assessment requires you to develop the remaining sections of a comprehensive international business plan for your selected organisation in the new Asian country target market. The final document should include a summary of your findings from Assessments 2 revised as necessary. The aim is to do further research and analysis to recommend a market entry strategy that will enable the organisation to achieve its objectives in the new market.
This includes: identifying market opportunities for the organisation’s products /services recommendations, if any, regarding product/service modification or adaptations required for market success market entry strategy options and recommendation for a preferred option marketing and R&D considerations recommendations regarding production international human resources management (HRM) issues and considerations The assignment should be a maximum of 3000 words. It is strongly recommended to use headings/sub-headings to highlight changes in topic.
A suggested report structure is
- Executive Summary (a 2 page (maximum) summary of key findings, strategies and outcomes).
- Introduction to the report.
- Brief background to company and selected international country: ie brief, approx 2 page synopsis of Assessment 2 Conclusions of SWOT analysis i.e., from Assessment 2
- Additional analysis reflecting your further country analysis (if any) Competitive strategy analysis (product/service)
- Market entry option analysis and preferred option recommendation
- Marketing and R&D considerations (including competitive strategy)Recommendations regarding production International HRM issues and considerations
“Struggling with a similar assignment?”
Place an order below and we’ll get it done within the deadline selected.